How to run a Webserver as a service on Quantum1Net.
With the possibility to pre-register to associate Wallet Address with a Domain Name on Quantum1Net, i thought i would explain the process of setting up a Webserver on Quantum1Net Service Node.
- Install and setup your preferred Webserver, we recommend using a Linux Box,
- Then download and install the Quantum1Net Service Node software from our servers [Download will be available in September / October]
- During install you will be asked to enter your Wallet address or if you want to generate a Wallet
- Change the Webservers’s port number to the port number given by the service node as it starts.
- If you want to use a domain name instead of your wallet address you need to register the name, to pre-register a name got to [https://quantum1net.com/services/domain/ and signup.
Thank you for reading, and we hope you are as interested as us in creating a new safer Internet.